To return a product: You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number before making a return. To obtain an RMA number simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and make a request an RMA number. Please be sure to let us know in your email the date of your purchase, what you would like to return and why you want to return it. The RMA number, once received, must be written in a conspicuous place on outside of the return parcel.
What can be returned: Items that arrive damaged may be returned, or if the incorrect item has been sent. If there is any noticeable wear, the item(s) simply cannot be returned.
What cannot be returned: No returns will be accepted after 30 days of receipt of purchase. Items with noticeable wear cannot be returned. Items must be in like new condition to be eligible for return
Our products are made-to-order with the best quality materials possible using our state-of-the-art digital printing equipment.
We take great pride in our commitment to customer satisfaction. However, certain circumstances are beyond our control. Please note that we cannot be responsible for:
- Spelling, punctuation or grammatical errors made by the customer.
- Inferior quality or low-resolution of uploaded images.
- Design errors introduced by the customer in the design creation process.
- Errors in user-selected options such as product type or size..
Shipping charges for products returned: All shipping charges for returning products to us must be paid by the returnee. We do not reimburse shipping charges.
To return your items:
- Contact Customer Support to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Please indicate if you want a replacement or a refund, and customer service will be happy to assist you.